HDPE Pipe ( High Density Polyethylene Pipe )
HDPE Pipe, known as HDPE 100 Pipe (High Density Polyethylene Pipe) and HDPE 80 Pipe used in many projects for potable water, such as pressure water, liquid and gas delivery.. Since 1955, HDPE pipe with all developed countries began to be used in pressurized water projects and nowadays such as old concrete, asbestos pipes removing infrastructure in all government procurement in many infrastructure projects replaced the old structure with the HDPE pipe. With ample space to keep the intended use of HDPE pipe, advantageously a so because it is of great importance in international projects. HDPE pipes areas have increased significantly and the first is preferred as drinking water, today in the oil transport, acid in water crossings, dredger in dredging and also play an important role. On the HDPE Pipes projects also uses a lot of hdpe pipe fittings
HDPE pipe used safely in pressure water, drinking water projects, gas distribution projects, petroleum distribution projects, irrigation projects, industrial waste, fire fighting systems, dredging projects all kinds of liquid and gas transportation.
The pipes manufactured by PE 100 polymeryzation molecules by ethylenes and used in liquid transportation projects and called HDPE 100 pipe or PE100 pipes – Polyethylene Pipe.
HDPE pipe is manufactured by PE 80 raw materials used in gas projects and are referred to as HDPE 80 or PE80.
HDPE Pipe manufacturing with the different pressure number as PN 2, PN 4, PN 6, PN 8, PN 10, PN 12,5, PN 16, PN 20, PN 25, PN 32, PN 40 and can be manufacture also in desired pressure number (PN) as special HDPE Pipe production.
HDPE pipes also provides less at low cost and in less time than flooring. walkable drilling projects can be laid without making an excavation. easy to use, and farmers in the river project. HDPE pipe can be bent and can be bent without the need for extra fittings is flexible. Longer length again produced resources, labor and time savings.
The HDPE pipes are welded together by heat treatment, no matter what kind of along with the butt welding method or electro-fusion welding method is boiled in a unique way from other types of pipes. This is an extra check for leakage and lowering the cost of HDPE pipe had an extra safety element is provided. HDPE pipe is an important cost reduction in sealing with welding in this way is clearly specified.
Polyethylene pipe also smoother than the others, steel, cast iron, ductile pipes or concrete like but smaller than the PE pipe can keep the equivalent volumetric flow rate at the same pressure.
HDPE PIPE (Polyethylene Pipe) USAGE AREA
- HDPE Pipe uses for potable water networks,
- HDPE Pipe for drinking water projects,
- HDPE Pipe for pressure water,
- Polyethylene Pipes uses for non-pressure water pipelines with the lower pressure number,
- HDPE Pipes can uses for natural gas pipes as PE 80 Pipe or PE 100 Pipe,
- PE Pipes for petrolium area,
- HDPE 100 Pipe for industrial area,
- HDPE 100 Pipes can be use for building of pool,
- HD PE 100 Pipe uses for the fish farm projects,
- HDPE pipes uses for mining projetcs,
- HDPE 100 pipes also can be use in hdpe dredger piping projects for Sea Outfall drainage as HDPE Dredging Pipe,
- HDPE Pipes uses for drainage projects as Perforated HDPE Pipe or Non-Perforated HDPE pipe,
- High Density Polyethylene Pipe (HDPE Pipe) can be preffer on the sewer pipelines too,
- PE Pipe uses for natural spring water projects,
- HDPE Pipes using for the electrical projetcs to protect – cover the high power cable protection projects.
HDPE PIPE (High Density Polyethylene Pipe) ADVANTAGES
- HDPE Pipes long-lived and durable.
- HDPE Pipe is adapt excellent to terrain area thanks to flexibilty specialty.
- Polyethylene Pipe (HDPE Pipe) is very strong and resistant to againist cracks and bumps.
- HDPE Pipe have high resistant to chemical.
- Due to its excellent weldability, hdpe pipe will not break out of their joints under pressure, provides complete sealing.
- HDPE Pipe can be install easly thanks to lightweight specialty.
- PE 100 pipes to not keep dirt, because it is resistant to toxic and does not contain micro-organisms, is not considered a drawback in contact with food with the approval of the Ministry of Health.
- HDPE Pipe have frost resistant.
- HDPE pipe safely used in soft ground and earthquake zones.
- Pe pipes cathodic protection is not affected by corrosive substances in the soil does not need to take such measures during floor.
- Polyethylene Pipe (HDPE Pipe) is stainless. Although the actual performance of the tubes PE 100 pipe is at least 50 years life calculated over this period.
- Pe Pipe have smooth inner surface.
- HDPE PE 100 pipes without seals welding or electrofusion taken are combined without a need for additional parts.
- HDPE Pipe can be combined in the outdoor channel and the channel during installation.
- HDPE pipes easly adapt to their fittings to weld each other by electofusion welding method and butt fusion welding method.
- HDPE Pipe with Carbon Black is produced with additives show resistance to ultraviolet rays from the sun.
- HDPE pipe, rivers, lakes and the sea is very convenient to pass.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HDPE PIPE AND HDPE 80 PIPE
High density polyethylene pipe has sorted as the density value. HDPE 80 and HDPE 100 pipes separated now as a last generation of the developed hdpe materials. PE 100 pipe now highest density which have better robustness, stability and rigidity then PE 80 pipe. With new technological developments while PE80 pipes trying to obtain stability in the thicker wall thickness, PE 100 pipes is made stronger with thinner wall thickness in the same pressure class that provides very big advantage over the large diameter of hdpe pipes. PE 100 pipes strength ratio is greater. HDPE 100 pipes more usable for operating temperature. Pe 100 also resistant to “Ulraviyolet (Sunlight)”.
HDPE Pipe Joining Characteristics
HDPE pipes or fittings are joined together by heating, or mechanical parts. Other pipe joining method is combined with the help of compression flange or screw connection method via clamps. These are for your project with 4 different joining from three different types of shape it is possible to determine the most reliable method. Heating method can be made by hdpe pipe electrofusion welding and hdpe pipe butt welding as two different joining. In the mechanical joining the hdpe push-fit types of fittings preffered. The other connection is made using the flanges with cast iron fittings.
You can see all Joining methods in more detail in the following areas.
HDPE Pipe Butt Fusion Joining
The most known and used type of HDPE pipe joining methods to combine with butt welding method. By butt welding joining method of hdpe pipe with the other two pipes is welded to one another by sticking the two ends by heating, and bonding is realized. ın hdpe butt welding joining it’s used hdpe butt fusion fittings. PE pipes are also incorporated with fragments taken from the welded connection HDPE likewise ends. After preparing the hdpe pipe area to be welded carefully welded the pipe ends to easily joining in the time specified in the butt welding machine after cleaning is complete.
HDPE Pipe Electro Fusion Joining
HDPE pipe joining method by electrofusion welding is performed along the electric wires through you heat. HDPE electro fusion welding by the electrofusion socket and electrical wires contained in the additional parts are interconnected HDPE pipe. In this case used in the middle of two HDPE pipe placed on the hdpe electrofusion coupler and electrically connecting tubes that take place with starting warming. In the electrofusion joining type used electro fusion welding machine for hdpe electrofusion fittings and during the welding the machine shows the values of the welding and time. As in the welding process, the hdpe pipe ends to the electrofusion joining method is cleaned with alcohol, and is expected to obtain a successful welding
HDPE Pipe Socket Fusion Joining
As in HDPE butt welding method and hdpe electro fusion welding method also used a variety of types of HDPE fittings on the hdpe socket fusion joining method. Socket fusion fittings in consists of a type of push-fit parts be removed and installed easily. HDPE socket type is called hdpe mechanical compression coupling pieces of HDPE fittings.
HDPE mecanical socket fittings is often held up to the production of HDPE pipe diameter of 110 mm hdpe pipe, for larger diameters still one of HDPE welding method which of the hdpe buttt weding joining method or electro fusion joining method should be preferred.
HDPE Pipe Joining by HDPE Stub End and Backing Ring
HDPE pipe joining by at one end (hdpe stub end) hdpe flange adapter and stell flange (backing ring) passed by boiling the flange to flange using by bolt and nut. Namely the flange and hdpe flange adapter are connected at one end of HDPE tube. Steel flanges from the same hole and the hole will be combined with other HDPE fitting in accordance with the pressure class of HDPE pipe should have same specification. After connecting the two flanges to continue in the same way joining part or other pipe connections, flanges using a gasket between the two flanges together in order to avoid leakage.
HDPE PIPE INSTALLATION
LOADING OF HDPE PIPES
HDPE pipes are tough, flexible product is resistant to the normal installation conditions. However, HDPE pipes and rude way if a minor is loading it may cause damage to the pipe outer surface. Pushing the diligence, by friction or around or over sharp tools, vehicles, etc. If circumstances force pulling install damaged and measures must be taken for this situation. Excess height of, etc. If the truck fell over HDPE pipes are damaged and especially in cold weather cracking, breaking, crushing, sprains occur. Such cases can be used by cutting in the damaged area.
If scratches, dents depth is more than 10% of the HDPE pipe wall thickness pipe pressure tests must be performed. The damaged area is cut with the help of pipe by repair coupler used after being cut.
UNLOADING OF POLYETHYLENE PIPES
Unloding of PE pipe is just as sensitive as installation. without tugging on the vehicle, it must be drained from the friction and should be removed gently as possible. Cold weather should be more careful to unload of the polyethyelen pipes. Unloading land should be clean and straight to avoid damages of hdpe pipes. Tool and downloading at least the carrier should be large enough to be comfortable, must ensure freedom of movement. When unloading is complete by taking the necessary measures to prevent any friction, HDPE pipe should be moved to floor area
CUTTING OF HDPE PIPES
After delivering the HDPE pipe laying area before welding it should be cut with pipe cutters designed for plastic pipe. These tools easily and to provide surfaces that are necessary to ensure the HDPE pipe are welded together. Other tools, hand saws, etc. If the equipment used to cut the pipe, you need a special process. ensure proper cut pipe ends and need to clean chips formed.
TRENCHING / INSTALLATION OF HDPE PIPES
After HDPE Pipe land requirements for pipe laying is provided, for proper excavation of buried pipes made of pipe, cleaned of rocks and stones and hill areas should be prepared accordingly. After the excavated area have gaps in the ground is ready to be installed should be filled with fine-grained sand and ensured proper ground.
To move freely to make HDPE pipe welding process should be established for the necessary free spaces. All right class pipe line and align. Correct alignment is obtained. The polyethylene pipes should be placed sure you are comfortable and as in all areas of the edge filled and compacted pipes should be covered. May face pressure against the pipe should be buried around the outside of the pipe should be fully completed and providing enough overalls to process.